Make your wedding memorable when it comes to your ‘First Dance’
Things to know for your First Dance:
- Do you have a band or DJ playing your first dance song?
- What size is the dance floor?
- Will your dress cause restrictions on movement?
Some popular first dance wedding songs:
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You
- All of Me
- From The Ground Up
- The Way You Look Tonight
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You
WEDDING PACKAGE SPECIAL-Value $185
3 private lessons (50 minutes each) and 1 practice session (50 minutes) for $140 or $120 for college students or active military. You schedule the times & days that are convenient for you. We teach Monday-Friday from 10am-9pm, Saturday 10am-4pm and occasionally on Sunday.
Don’t wait till the last minute!
You should start 6 to 8 weeks before the wedding, don’t add to the stress.
Tip: Wear shoes that are similar to what you will wear at the wedding.
We can also work with you for a father/daughter dance, mother/son dance or as a bridal party group.